A must-have for You!!! Show your Beauty with Great Self-Confidence!!!
Viable to customzie your wig size to smaller or bigger
The parts needed to measure:
1. Circumferance 2. Front to nape 3.Ear to ear across from forehead 4. Ear to ear over top 5. Template to template aroud back 6. Nape of neck
Our T part wig has a natural hairline and parting space, just like your own hair.
This T part wig cap has fine workmanship and clear lines.
The side of the T part wig cap is connected to the neck naturally.
There is an adjustment strap behind the hair cap to adjust the size according to the head circumference.
1. Before washing, brush wig remove any teasing or tangles. Place your wig in a basin or sink in cool water. Gently hand washes with a mild detergent or shampoo.
2. Never use hot water while in the process of washing your wig and do not style or brush it while wet.
3. Distribute conditioner and a wide tooth comb to natural virgin hair thoroughly before shampooing. Condition the wig if would like but stay away from the roots.
4. Avoid contact with chlorinated water, sea water, and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
5. It is best to allow your human hair wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair.
Network Rail are undertaking a long-term project to upgrade the overhead power lines on our route over the next few months.
Please check before you travel >
Join the Dynamic duo. Use the c2c Train Travel app and Smartcard together to make your journey a lot easier.
Find out more >
Engineering work is taking place between Christmas and New Year, check your travel.
Please wear a face covering when travelling and be considerate of other passengers.
From: Mon 22 November 2021
To: Thu 25 November 2021
Avg. time: 27 mins
Avg time: 1 hour
Order a Smartcard >
Note that there can be multiple Railcards selected, and a number value (Number of Passengers with Selected Railcard)
must be sent for each one selected.
The way it works is all selected "Railcards" are sent as a comma-delimited list in the rc
field, and all the "Number of Passengers with Selected Railcard" are sent as a comma-delimited list in the rcc
field which matches the order of the Railcards in the rc field.
So if there are two "16-25 Railcards" and one "HM Forces Railcard" it will be sent as:
Also note that WebTIS doesn't handle Railcards very well, so this might not work well anyway. :(